• DiaResQ is a proprietary formulation of bovine colostrum and specialty egg solids.
• Colostrum is the first milk produced by a cow after she calves:
• It contains prebiotic peptides that support the restoration of a healthy gut
• The matrix components enable effective delivery of bioactive proteins/peptides.
• The colostrum used in DiaResQ is sourced from USDA Grade A dairies and produced
by healthy cows that are free from antibiotics, hormones, and BSE.
• In many important nutritional components, bovine colostrum is the closest to human
• A cow will produce approximately 20 liters of colostrum and the calf can only ingest
approximately 2-4 liters. The excess colostrum is what is collected for DiaResQ.
• The eggs used in DiaResQ come from hens raised without antibiotics or hormones.
• All ingredients used in DiaResQ are produced in the United States at processing facilities
subject to both U.S. FDA and USDA inspection