Infection Control Kit: Be Pandemic-Prepared
This kit was designed to help minimize the spread particularly of flu viruses. The small size fits easily into a purse or briefcase.
For flu and cold protection :
Clean hands, keyboards, phones, etc. Cover up with Procedure Face Mask.
3 - PROCEDURE FACE MASK WITH EAR LOOP:
The mask is 3 PLY FACE MASK. One size fits most. Blue Non Sterile Comfortable,Cool and Breathable. Stretchable Earloop provides a personalized fit. . Mask can also be worn by potentially contaminated individual to prevent infection of fellow travelers. .
6- Alcohol Prep Pads:
Safe for desks, phones, key boards, door knobs and countertops. .
1- 2oz. Antiseptic Bio-Hand Cleaner:
Active ingredient is Ethyl Alcohol; 66.5% topical antimicrobial. Used to clean the hands and reduce potentially harmful bacteria on the skin. Fast-acting and waterless, no need to wash hands after use to obtain effectiveness. No sticky or tacky residue. Contains emollients such as Aloe Vera to add moisture to the skin with each use.
Pair Nitrile Gloves:
Should you come in contact with a potentially infected individual, particularly in a confined area such as an aircraft, it may be necessary to touch that individual or handle objects that he has handled. The gloves will help provide protection from contamination that could result from such contact. It is important that the wearer should not bring the gloves in contact with the skin after exposure, particularly near body orifices such as the mouth, eyes and nose while wearing as well as during removal.
2 Nextemp Dispoasable Thermometers
- The NexTemp thermometer is a limited use, disposable, clinical thermometer designed to provide infection protection by minimizing cross-contamination
- The thermometer uses an innovative dot sensor matrix consisting of temperature sensitive indicating dots
- Each dot changes color at a temperature of 0.2°F (0.1°C). Body temperature is read from a numerical scale. Range is 96.0° - 104.8°F (35.5°–40.4°C)
- Temperature is obtained in 60 seconds and the reading should be taken immediately. The thermometer may be reused after a 20 minute wait to return the thermometer to room temperature
- Normal body temperature is between 97°F to 99°F (36.5°C to 37.5°C ). An infected person would have a higher body temperature.
- Comfortable to use and there is no danger of breakage.